Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Saturday....getting closer!

ANOTHER little step coming up.

Nathan and I are meeting with our marriage commissioner this Saturday.

Checklist so far:

Location: booked and paid for
Rings: mine is ready and his has been ordered...again
Commissioner: booked and meeting with her this weekend
Vows and ceremony: re-written from original to reflect Nathan and myself
Marriage licence: purchased...mwahahaha.

Things to still do:
Dress: so far the hunt has been an epic fail
Book apres-ceremony eaty place
Inform guests as to the when/where parts
NOT PANIC...still working on that one.

As most of you know...I went and had my interview with the TEP people for UFV yesterday. Came home *very* depressed and basically went to bed for the night at about 1pm.

I still have yet to hear back from the other schools I've applied to, which is a bit disheartening. This leaves me slogging through work and stumbling through the days in a cloud of sad confusion. I hate waiting.

No comments: