Friday, March 13, 2009

Proof is in the pictures


Yes, I remembered to post pictures of the beads I've done in the past few days.

Why am I here instead of at volunteering? One of Mom's renovation guy's truck is completely blocking me in. I'm hoping to make it for the last half of the day.



These are from practicing how to do that nifty ribbon technique.
Oooohh...Aaaaahhhh

Going back to my roots with the classic 'Rainbow Swirl Bead'

Simple set with Caliente glass in the Deep Purple

New to me - working with silver foil. I've had the stuff for ages, but I've only revently gotten around to doing anything with it.


EEEE!! Stars (that I made myself, thank you very much) and glowy universe to go with it. Actually DOES glow in the dark.

Did this one early in the year...or was it late last year...? Anyways, it's the 'new' yellow from Moretti...I miss my shimmery odd lot yellow.Something fun...
I know I did this one last year, but I only got off my butt in taking a good picture of it now.
Ahhh....l'amour.

No comments: