Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Really?

I'm taking this online writing course - it's 8 credits (no, I didn't hit the wrong key, it's really 8 credits.  Believe me, it hassle enough for 8 credits).  One of the BIG final projects for the WRITING class?
Basically, a scrapbook that tells a story.  

'Seriously?' you're saying.
'Yes,' says I, 'that's the sad reality of it.'

I have next to NO idea how to do scrap-booking, so I'm really hoping that I'm not penalized for my lack of enthusiasm in this. 

Did I mention that I have to DESTROY a BOOK to do this?

Yes, gentle reader, I have to destroy a book in order to complete this assignment.  I can't just take any old book and ruin it by painting, pasting and befouling it - no, NO!  It has to be a book with MEANING for me.  

Really?  How about I video tape me burning it instead?  That would hold more significance than be ruining it any other way.

No comments: