Monday, June 21, 2010

Lots happened!

  • I got married
  • We had a reception in a ridiculous heat wave!
  • The store I worked at was robbed while I was there
  • My sister got married
  • My friend from the store who was working with me the day it was robbed died
  • My best friend since grade 4 got married
  • Nathan's best friend got married
  • I drove up to PG to visit Nikki and emotionally detox
  • I started SFU's PDP and absolutely immersed myself into it to get away from the rest of my stresses
  • I got through my 405 semester with flying sparkly colours
  • I'm still gainfully unemployed even though I got stellar reviews from my FA and SA
  • Nathan's dad wants us to go up to Quesnel for a weekend to check a couple of his places out.
 In the ENTIRE time I have been doing PDP, I haven't TOUCHED my torch...it's sitting there collecting dust and glaring its little eyes at me...all seven of them. 


I really should be doing the finishing touches on my math right now but I just needed to write some stuff down...so there.


Our super awesome pattern block fun activity results!  I love my EDUC 475 class!!

No comments: